Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...this forum is part of avril-fun.mixzone.net

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  Přihlášení  

Interview s belgickým magazínem Joepie

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
Csiki
501-1500 příspěvků
501-1500 příspěvků
Csiki

Poeet p?íspivku : 809
Bydlište : (_._) Jiříkov (_._)
Registration date : 28. 10. 06

Interview s belgickým magazínem Joepie Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Interview s belgickým magazínem Joepie   Interview s belgickým magazínem Joepie EmptyTue 10 Apr - 12:34

Přináším vám do angličtiny přeložený rozhovor z belgického magazínu Joepie :cool:

And the biggest change award goes to ... Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne was for a long time known as the punkrockchick or skatergirl.After her album 'Under My Skin' she disappeared for a while out of the spotlights to get married and to act.Luckily she made a comeback with her new single 'Girlfriend' and the album "The Best Damn Thing". Joepie asked her a bunch of questions!

Your new cd sounds much more lightlier then your earlier work. What is for you the biggest difference between 'The Best Damn Thing' and your previous albums?
'This new album is very energetic and fast. It's a funalbum with many nice songs, like 'Girlfriend'. There are also a few serious and deep songs on it, but in general it became a lightly album.'Under my skin' was very personal, like a diary. I'm now in my fun phase. I went through a dark teenage phase, but I'm over that now.My personality has grown, I learned a lot more. I'm still the same Avril, but in a more adult version. I'm ready to have fun and to have a really nice time!'

Your husband, Deryck Whibley from Sum 41; worked together on your album. Was that a nice experience?
'Deryck produced two songs, 'One Of Those Girls' and 'Contagious'. When I was recording 'The Best Damn Thing', then Deryck was in the studio for the new album of Sum 41. He and his drummer came to play in the music for the two songs, I did the singing. It was super to work with him!'

Many people were chocked or were surprised that a punkrockgirl like you chose for a traditional marriage.
'Since I was young, I already dreamed of a fairytale marriage.I wanted to be a princess and that's why I also chose for a traditional white dress! The wedding party was thus very classic, but the reception was gothic and rock'n-roll.There was a very red tent and gothic chandeliers! On my wedding I wasn't nervous, but immense happy because my dream came true! I'm really not that dumb and to marry with any person in the world. Deryck and I were very young when we met each other, but it was true love!'

You became very famous at a young age too. How did you succeed to stay with your both feeth on the ground?
'I have a good head standing on my shoulders! We must remember that everyone has problems, also celebrities! If stars blew it up, then it gets all exaggerated because we stand in the spotlights, just look at the situation around Britney Spears.'

In the beginning of your career, you were anti-Britney.
'I was against so many things! I find it very weird to put a label on myself.I'm just a girl that writes music! The press is always there to stick a label on me. They look at me and put me in a cabin. 'Skatergirl' is also a name that they gave me in the past, because I like skating and because I wrote the song 'Sk8er Boi'. I'm much more then a skatergirl, I'm a person!'

Do you find it hard to talk to the press?
'It's especially strange to constantly analyze myself. I find it not a problem to talk about my music, but I try to protect my personal life. People may know what inspires me and where my songs are about, but I will never give too much about my relation. If the questions are too personal, then I just say 'Next!'

Oké! Next: you just started to act. You did the voice of a possum in the movie "Over The Hedge" and you acted in the "Fast Food Nation".
'I find acting super because it's also a form of creativity. Being in front of the cameras and bringing emotions over is an art, and I love that! Acting looks a lot like making music. 'Fast Food Nation' was special because with that movie, we wanted to show how it really goes in the fastfoodindustry! The movie shows how the workers/employees are being treated and what happens behind the scenes. I don't know if the movie is going to make a difference, but everything that you see is real and it's important that we talk about it.'

Do you never eat fastfood?
'Fastfood is gross, unhealthy and it's bad for your health.My parents really didn't raise me up with McDonald's and pizza! I have already eaten fastfood, but I'm not a fan. Eating fastfood is only an emergeny solution, when nothing is open anymore!'

Aren't you afraid that you're going too fast? What do you want to do when you're 45 ?
'I want to have a long career, like Madonna. She also got married, got kids and she still remained to be a superstar! At the age of 45, I still want to be creative. I want to grow and do different things: making music, acting, maybe starting my own clothing line. That's what I'm hoping for and where I work for!'
Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.avrillavigne.e-fans.net

Interview s belgickým magazínem Joepie
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
 :: NOVINKY-
Přejdi na: